Front Desk Administrator – Southport, NC
· Open and close office
· Answers calls and direct them to sales staff and all departments throughout property including all Clubs, Rentals, POA, Community Center, Guard Gate and other Facilities.
· Greets and registers all clients that arrive. Seat guests. Notify Agents guest arrival.
· Communicate with Sales staff regarding clients and the rotating sales line.
· Always Keep conference room clean and restocked.
· Light housekeeping Duties daily.
· Update and refill all printed materials at the front desk.
· Create Daily Manifest and emails to all sales staff daily with completed paperwork.
· Document and email all sales submitted and accepted offers to all sales staff.
· Process daily mail, date stamp, and document all checks received along with Fed Ex and UPS.
· Handle all repairs in office with work orders and follow up.
· Order all supplies for staff on a regular basis through Staples. Order all cleaning supplies, coffee refills, and water bi-weekly.
· Support other departments where needed (administrative)
- Front desk: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Strong Communication Skills
- Data entry and or Database Experience
- Microsoft Programs
Location: Bolivia, NC
Availability: Full-Time – Tuesday to Saturday 8:15am to5pm
Compensation: 35K, Medical, Dental and Vision
To Apply: Submit your resume to email@example.com with “FD” in the subject.