Horry County Openings
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS AS OF 6-24-2021
- Office Manager FT Perm $15 Myrtle Beach, SC
- Warehouse/Forklift $14 Myrtle Beach, SC
- Laundry Attendant $11 Conway, SC
- Assemblers $12.50 2nd shift ($16 in 90 Days) Loris, SC
- Warehouse Workers $10.08 Loris, SC
- Dish Washing $11 Myrtle Beach, SC
- Deep Clean (Saturdays Only) $12 Myrtle Beach, SC
- Material Rakers $12.50 ($13-$17 in 90 Days) Conway, SC
- Housekeeping $10-$13 NMB, MB, SS, MI, SC
- CDL Class A (Local) $15 Myrtle Beach, SC
- Production Assembler/Solder: $10-$11 NMB, SC
- Horry County Landfill Sorters: $9- FT 7am-4pm M-F in Conway, SC
- Recycling Center Sorters: $10- FT 5am – 4pm M-Th in Conway, SC
- General and Skilled Labor in and around Horry County, SC
We take walk in’s Monday – Friday from 9am to 11am and 1pm to 3pm. You can stop by and grab an application to take with you, or complete in the office as long as you have proper identification for employment. In person is preferred unless you are very computer savvy. You must wear a mask for some form of face covering when entering our office. Please bring in 2 forms of ID along with any direct deposit information you possess. We are located at 3691 Palmetto Point Blvd Suite 402 Myrtle Beach, SC 29588
Phone: 843.293.5400 Fax: 843.293.5403
Jobs as of 6/24/2021
Full or Part Time Counter Sales- Counter Help for a hardware store in Shallotte-Monday-Friday 8 am to 5 pm -Flexible Schedule-Someone to work in the hardware store to help operate the front, handle nuts and bolts and knowledge of computers and be able to lift up to 40 lbs. .Must pass Drug Test Please send resume for consideration 13-15 Per Hour-Email Resume to email@example.com
Custodian– County Complex in Bolivia- Contract- Mon- Fri-10:30 am – 6 pm. BKG and DT- 10.00 Per Hour.
2 Pool Attendants for a Community in Bolivia, NC– Signing in residents and guests, Enforce the pool rules, Light housekeeping items such as: Skimming pool Straightening furniture and Cleaning restrooms Emptying trash Emptying skimmer baskets and Brushing tiles Routinely check and record water chemistry readings Notify manager of any issues with pool equipment (such as pumps not working.)Fill out a daily maintenance log to keep onsite Requirements include: Valid Driver’s License Reliable transportation to and from assigned facility Shifts: 12 to 8 pm, must be flexible because shifts are in the afternoon/evenings and on weekends. After Labor Day the position will drop to weekends through the end of September/October. Pay: 10-11 Per Hour
1 Inside Sales, Leland, NC – Sales Position Full-Time Permanent position for a huge Pawn Shop in Shallotte, NC!!! Pay: $10.00 – $11.00 per hour-40 hours per week and must be flexible to work within the store hours as needed. Store Hours are Monday-Friday 9:00 am – 7:00 pm, Saturday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm, and Sundays 1:00 pm-5:00 pm (Only Open Sundays Thanksgiving – Christmas only
2 Fulltime Pawn Shop Sales, Wilmington – Sales Position Full-Time Permanent position for a huge Pawn Shop in Shallotte, NC!!! Pay: $10.00 – $11.00 per hour-40 hours per week and must be flexible to work within the store hours as needed. Store Hours are Monday-Friday 9:00 am – 7:00 pm, Saturday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm, and Sundays 1:00 pm-5:00 pm (Only Open Sundays Thanksgiving – Christmas only
SHIPPING/RECEIVING ASSISTANT-15.00 per hour- Southport, NC-Mainland of Bald Head Island-Under direct supervision, performs unskilled to semi-skilled work receiving, tracking, and delivering supplies and equipment to, and from, the central receiving and shipping facility of Bald Head Island Limited. Responsible for unloading supplies, completing, and during the peak summer season. Must have a valid North Carolina Driver’s License without any restrictions pass a background and drug test.
Dishwasher/Kitchen Prep Helper– Bald Head Island- 15 per hour- Thursday – Saturday- 1:00 Ferry and then take home the 10 or 10:30 Ferry. Main job is dishes but help prep if slow.
Transportation Customer Service Reps, Southport, NC (Bald Head Island Area) –Reservations and Customer Service Center and the Ticket Office(s). Interact with customers either in person, via telephone, or online, information regarding transportation services, baggage handling, customer service, and general information. Sells ferry tickets and makes transportation reservations. Collects and accounts for ferry ticket revenue during the shift. Maintains accurate records and data relevant to passenger ridership and customer service contacts. Completes various reports promptly. Must pass background, DT, and Credit Check. 15 Per hour.
Landscapers Needed in Southport, NC– Landscaping maintenance and some construction to golf course greens, etc. 11.50 Per Hour. Year-Round with Benefits after hired on Perm- Must be able to work a Saturday or Sunday rotating.
1 Pest Control Assistant- Sunset, NC- Monday-Friday 8 to 5, 11 per hour-drilling slabs, patching concrete, installing drain systems and encapsulation work. Must be able to work in the elements.
4 Housekeepers and 2 Housemen- Bald Head Island, NC– $200 SIGN-ON BONUS Thur/Sat/Sun- 8 am to 4 pm- Bald Head Island- (NO FERRY-CLIENT HAS PRIVATE BOAT)-12.00 per hour and a 200-dollar sign-on bonus after 90 days. The client provides supplies.
General and Skilled Labor Needed– Brunswick County Wide- Different Locations, Different Pay, and Different Criteria Needed-10 to 15 per hour depending on job!
Kit Assemblers-Leland, NC– 8.50 per hour-Monday-Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. Temp to Perm.
Multiple Production Positions in Leland– Pay 12.50 -After 90 days goes to 14.50-Machine Operators/Assembly/Packing/Material Handlers, (Industry in Pipe Joining and Couplings) Shifts: 6:30 am to 2:30 pm, 2:30 pm to 10:30 pm, 10:30 pm to 6:30 am -Amazing Benefits Package Statewide BKG/Drug Test (PPE Issued).Steel Toe Shoes Required–Referral Bonus after 30 Days
Automotive Front-End Technician – Knowledge of Brakes and Suspensions-12-15 per hour DOE-1st Shift Hours-Rockingham, NC.
HVAC Installers -Shallotte/Supply, NC-Duties: will be running flex duct, 26-gauge duct and must be able to withstand the heat. Experience in building duct work a plus. Might have to put on a vent cap on the top of homes- Requires: (Will train) or accept any construction experience with experience in running duct work, Background check, drug test, MVR-Schedule: 7:30 – 4:30pm but willing to work until the job is done, Monday – Friday Pay Rate: D.O.E. $12-$15 – Please submit resume Pay: $12.00 – $15.00 per hour.
We take Walk-Ins Monday – Friday between 8 am – 11m or 1 pm – 4 pm or you can complete our application in person or on our website. In-person is preferred unless you are very computer savvy. You must wear a mask for some form of face-covering when entering our office. Please bring in 2 forms of ID along with any direct deposit information you possess. We are located at 4480 Main Street Shallotte, NC-910-754-5393.
Columbus County Job Openings as of 06-23-2021
- Labor Work– $10.00 must have transportation in Columbus County
- Warehouse – $9.50 Labor Shipping and receiving & Assembly in Tabor City
- Maintenance – Whiteville Area $ DOE
- County Maintenance – Whiteville Area $10.00
- County Worker– Must have High School Diploma Must be at least 21 years of age and have experience food and security. Once hired you will be sent to school to be a correctional officer in Whiteville
- Book Keeper– Bladen area Strong Accounts payable $12.00
- Mechanical Assemblers needed $ 11.00 hour will be building axels in Loris SC
- Delivery Drivers– $575 a week must pass pre- employment testing in Chadbourn
- Assemblers needed for 3 shifts pay $12.50 to 14.50 @ 90 days in Leland
- Packing position Leland- $8.50 hour 8:30-4:30 Monday- Friday
- Landscapers- $ 11.00 hour Monday- Friday 7am – until in Tabor City
- Assemblers- 1st shift Conway sorter
- Furniture warehouse– $10.08 Conway
- Labor Worker– County Wide
- Head Machine Operator – $10.00 Bladenboro
- Production Workers– 2nd shift $12.50 with pay raise after 30 days! Tabor/ Loris area
We are located at 1727 South Madison in Whiteville, NC 28472 Our positions change daily call for questions 910-641-0031. We take walk in’s Monday through Friday from 8am – 11am and 1pm – 4pm for applications.