Seeking dedicated individuals that work well individually and in a crew environment with quality of work, availability, and efficiency as part of your work life.
Truck Driver Duties and Responsibilities:
· Practice safe driving habits.
· Follow all state and national safety truck regulations and standards.
· Maintain vehicle equipment. Complete documentation for job costing and time.
· Ensure cargo is secured.
· Accurately followed maps and directions for time efficient routes.
· Inspect truck daily for damage or maintenance problems (tire wear, dents, etc.)
· Report any accidents or vehicle issues encountered while driving, to supervisors.
· Maneuver truck and cargo into a variety of worksites.
· Experience seasonal driver
· Must have clean MVR, PASS a DT and Background Check
· Previous professional driving experience or related experience is a plus
· Strong communication skills.
· Must have Class A or B driver’s license in good standing
· Keen eye for detail and safety issues
This job requires that you have a Class A or B license and prefer it applicant has at least 3 years driving experience.
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm Monday through Friday
Rate of Pay: $15-17+ Depending on experience
Please send resume and we take application Monday-Friday, 8 am to 11 am and 1 pm to 4 pm. 4480 Main St. Shallotte, NC 28470. Please call 910-754-5393 for any questions. Please bring two forms of ID.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 – $17.00 per hour
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org