Inventory Auditor Located in Mullins, SC
The Inventory Auditor duties include physically counting items and matching the physical count to the computer inventory. Auditors also maintain the accuracy of the computer data for the Supply Chain/Forecasting team.
• Counting physical inventory – Physically verify and correct inventory locations where needed in the warehouse and within ERP system
• Ensure inventory items in the warehouse are in correct bin locations to increase efficiency
• Generating departmental audit reports
• Reconciling Computer Data with the physical counts taken and reporting errors found
• Performs audits of paperwork and data entry
• Perform immediate audits generated by activity in the warehouse for which there was a discrepancy
• Carry out directive when Supply Chain/Inventory Control requests a count on a certain number
• Investigate shipping discrepancies-validation versus current inventory
• Conduct cycle counts on an ongoing/continual basis
• Instrumental in planning, preparing and executing annual physical inventory counts – must be present
• Experience in Inventory Counting
• Microsoft Office Suite: Excel and Word
• Warehouse Software Experience, preferred.
• Must be able to lift to 50 lbs.
• Mathematical ability
• Must be able to use Forklift/Cherry Picker, other warehouse equipment
Education and/or Work/Skill Experience
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is a minimum.
• Three+ years’ experience preferred.
Physical Demands and Work Environment: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is regularly required to stand, walk and sit during the workday. The employee is occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Any additional weight to be lifted should only be accomplished with assistance. Specific vision abilities required by this job are close vision and distance vision. The employee is expected to handle occasional high stress projects/situations as needed due to work to be accomplished, deadlines to meet, etc.
To Apply: Please submit your resume with “IC” in the subject to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at www.carostaff.com
You may call our office for additional questions at 910-641-0031