Pay: Starts off at $15.00 with the potential to increase upon permanent hire.
Swing Shift 7:00am – 7:00pm for 2 weeks, then 7:00pm – 7:00am for 2 weeks. Back and forth every 2 weeks
To contribute to the goal of exceeding customers’ expectations by delivering competitive, quality amorphous metal products and services on time, every time. The Operator-Repairperson – Cast Support position is responsible for rebuilding and overhauling cast cup, wheel frame, module, and nozzle assemblies and supplying rebuilt parts to amorphous metal production lines.
Essential Job Functions
· Transport parts to be rebuilt/overhauled from production line, using forklift/cart; position parts for disassembly, using overhead crane
· Verify rebuild parameters, using ISO documents, production requirements, and computer system
· Disassemble parts using various hand & pneumatic tools, micrometer, torque wrench, grinder, lathe, and drill press
· Enter rebuilt part information into the computer system
· Transport rebuilt parts to production line or inventory, using forklift/cart
· Perform Nozzle Shop activities as needed to support production requirements and for vacation/absentee coverage.*
Perform calibration activities in the cast support shop and nozzle shop*
* These duties are independent of Cast Support Certification/Qualification and may lead to Nozzle Shop and/or calibration certification/qualification
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities (KSAs):
· Ability to read and understand measurements and directions
· Demonstrated mechanical aptitude
· Basic computer skills: ability to enter, retrieve, and evaluate data
Education, Training, & Experience:
· High school graduate or equivalent (required)
Industrial/mechanical experience operating lathes, grinders, drill presses, torque wrenches, micrometers, hand & pneumatic tools, and powered industrial forklifts/carts/trucks (preferred)
To apply submit your resume for consideration. Or stop by 3691 Palmetto Pointe BLVD Suite 402 MB, SC Mon-Fri 8am to 11am for 1pm to 4pm for an application.
Questions: Call 843-293-5400